Jumat, 27 April 2018

Sponsored Links

I Wish That I Could Fall In Love Today - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

"I Wish I Could I Fall in Love Today" is a song written by Harlan Howard and recorded by American country music artist Ray Price. It was released in 1960 as a single only. The song reached #5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.


Video I Wish I Could Fall in Love Today



Ray Price version

Chart performance


Maps I Wish I Could Fall in Love Today



Barbara Mandrell version

The song was also recorded by American country music artist Barbara Mandrell, under the title "I Wish That I Could Fall in Love Today". It was released in August 1988 as the first single from the album I'll Be Your Jukebox Tonight. The song reached #5 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart, becoming Mandrell's final Top 10 single.

Chart performance


The Country Side Of Harmonica Sam - I Wish I Could Fall In Love ...
src: i.ytimg.com


References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments