Rabu, 27 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

If you could own only one firearm, what would it be? - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com

I Can Be the Only One is a separate EP released as a digital single by Manchester Orchestra and Kevin Devine on January 26, 2010. The EP features artists covering their own songs, with Manchester Orchestra covering "I Can With Anyone "and Devine includes" The Only One ".

The songs are featured on Spinner.com as MP3 of the Day on January 25, 2010 along with an article explaining why these songs were selected. Kevin described "The Only One" as "arguably my favorite" , saying that "This is definitely one of the coolest... The accusations, the way it explodes on you, the lyrics, the circularity of the bridge , the way the phrases are folding each other. " Andy Hull describes" I Can Together Anyone "as "... a very real and painful song -I love this song since I heard it. "

The single was originally planned as a 7 "vinyl, but has been delayed indefinitely.

Video I Could Be the Only One



Track list


Maps I Could Be the Only One



References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments