Senin, 11 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

An Open Letter to My Ex-Wife: I Thought You Were the Most ...
src: images.huffingtonpost.com

"Love, I Never Knew You Can Feel Very Good" is a song from The Supremes. The song was released in the UK in March 1977 as the third and final single from their album Mary, Scherrie & amp; Susaye . This song is the last official single ever released by The Supremes.

On June 12, 1977, about three months after the release of this single, The Supremes performed their last concert together at Theater Royal, Drury Lane in London, England and the group finally broke up.

Video Love, I Never Knew You Could Feel So Good



Personnel

  • Main vocal by Scherrie Payne
  • Backing vocals by Mary Wilson and Susaye Greene

Maps Love, I Never Knew You Could Feel So Good



References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments