Senin, 25 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Pink Floyd Archives-U.S. Sampler LPs
src: pinkfloydarchives.com

This is the discography for all recordings released by Frankie Laine.



Video Frankie Laine discography



Album


Maps Frankie Laine discography



Jomblo

(Complete, with recording date)

1940s

(1944) "That's Liberty", "In the Wee Hour"
(1945) Baby Baby All Time, Heartache, I Confess, Coquette, Melancholy Madeline (with Johnny Moore's Three Blazers), Maureen (with Johnny Moore's Three Blazers), Someday Sweetheart
(1946) Is not That Just Like A Woman, Black And Blue, Blue Changing Your Gray Up, Upper Ste Marie River, I Do not Believe That You Love Me I'm Might Wrong, It's Not Gonne Like That, Moonlight In Vermont Oh, Lady Be Good !, On the Sunny Side of the Road, Picking In The Middle (Artie Auerbach vocals, as "Mr. Kitzel" - Frankie can be heard in the background as a seller nuts ", Roses of Picardy, September In Rain, Sometimes I'm Pleased, Sposin ', Texas And Pacific, That's My Wish, West End Blues, Wrap Your Problems In Dreams, You Can Depend On Me, You Have Changed >
(1947) Ah But It Happened, All Me, Baby Not Crazy Me, But Beautiful, By Light Stars, Cherie I Like You, The Day Is Not Old, Hold Me , I Have not Been Hearted, Here Coming Night (recording lost), Inspiration Point, Just Happened Once, I Just Own to Blame, Kiss Me Again, Mam'selle, May I Never Love Again, However, Ancient Love, Our Dream, Myself in the Box, Putting Yourself in My Place Baby, Shine, Sing The Blues, Stay Sweet Like You, Love Sunday, Thank You For You, It's Not True, Until We Meet Again, Two Love Have Me, We Will Together Again, When You Smile, Who Cares What People Say, With All My Heart, My Darling /dd>
(1948) Let's Love With Me, No Need To Say No, I Hope You're Jealous Me, I'm Looking For Four Leaf Clover, Monday Again, Rosetta, Tara Talara Tala, What Can Be More Sweet ?, You're What I Want For Christmas
(1949) At the End of the Road, Baby I Need You, Baby Just For Me, Bebop Spoken Here, Bring Me Back to Old Virginny, Do not Cry Little Children, Do not Doing Something for Others, Just Like You, Georgia On My Thoughts, Giving Me a Kiss For Tomorrow, God Blessing Children, I'm Being Sentimental Above Nothing, Mule Train, My One My Only, All That Now I Need You, Rockin ' , Satan Wear Satin Gown, Swamp Girl, Sweet Talk, Lucky Young Sun, You Just Kind, You Are Extraordinary

1950s

1950
Black Lace/Exclamation of Wild Swans (Mercury 5363)
No Longer Days
Dear Dear Dear
Dream my Little Dream
I Love You For That (with Page Patti)
I'm Dancing With Someone
If I Was A Bell
If I Were You Baby (with Page Patti)
I Will Live Until I Die
I'm in Mood for Love
Jalopy Song
A Man Gets Highly Loneome
May a Good God Bless And Keep You
Merry Christmas Everywhere
Music Maestro Please
Sleepy Ol 'River
Stars And Lines Forever
Thank you for your kiss
What Will I Do This Christmas?
(1951) Not Annoying, Flamenco, Gambella (Female Gamblin) (with Jo Stafford),

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments