Selasa, 26 Juni 2018

Sponsored Links

Dance With My Father | Official Luther Vandross Site
src: cdn.smehost.net

Dancing with my Dad is the thirteenth and final studio album by the recording artist R & amp; B America, Luther Vandross. It was released in the United States on June 10, 2003, by J Records. The album, especially the title song, is dedicated to Vandross's father.

The album earned Vandross two American Music Awards in 2003 - Favorite Soul/R & amp; B Male Artist and Favorite Soul/R & amp; B Album - and four Grammy Awards in 2004 - Song of the Year and Best Male R & amp; B Vocal Performance for "Dance with My Father" (also nominated for Best R & B Song), Best R & amp; B Performance by Duo or Group with Vocals for "The Closer I Get to You" (with Beyoncà ©  ©), and Best R & amp; B Album.

Guest appearance by singer Beyoncà © ©, R & amp; B trio Next, and rapper Foxy Brown, Queen Latifah, and Busta Rhymes are included.


Video Dance with My Father (album)



Commercial performance

Dance with My Father debuted at # 1 on the Billboard chart 200, moved around 442,000 units in its opening week alone, and topped the R & B/Hip-Hop Top chart after debuting at # 42 the previous week.

This is Vandross's only album ranked in the top of the US album chart and its eighth album to reach # 1 on the Top R & amp; B. This album stands as album # 1 R & amp; B in the first twelve years since the release of Power of Love. Dance With My Father is the biggest selling studio album of Luther's entire career with over 2.9 million sales in the United States alone. The single song title is a hit on Pop radio, R & amp; B, and Contemporary Adults. It received the 2004 Grammy Award for Song of the Year, which was received by fellow songwriter Richard Marx.

Maps Dance with My Father (album)



Track list


Dance With My Father - Tagalog Version - Lyca Cover with lyrics ...
src: i.ytimg.com


Personnel

Adapted from AllMusic.

Luther Vandross - I Know (Remix) (unreleased) - YouTube
src: i.ytimg.com


Diagram


Soulful Shanaya - Dance With My Father (LYRICS) The X Factor Uk ...
src: i.ytimg.com


Awards


Luther Vandross Dance With My Father 7820 | MOVIEWEB
src: s2.dmcdn.net


References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments