Senin, 16 Juli 2018

Sponsored Links

Dave Davies - Unfinished Business: Dave Davies Kronikles, 1961 ...
src: pxhst.co

" Hold My Hand " is a song and single recorded and written by Dave Davies, best known as a guitarist for the British rock group The Kinks. This song is Davies's fourth single.

Video Hold My Hand (Dave Davies song)



Recording

Like three previous Dave Davies singles, "Hold My Hand" featured band band Dave Davies from The Kinks which provided some instrumentation. It was recorded in 1968 (at the same time that The Kinks 'is critically acclaimed LP, The Kinks Are the Village Green Preservation Society is being recorded.) It was also one of the last songs featuring The Kinks' Cast old bass, Pete Quaife.

Maps Hold My Hand (Dave Davies song)



Release and acceptance

Dave Davies said in an interview before the song release, "[I] f 'Hold My Hand' is clicked, I will be free to do my own cabaret action if I want.I will use all new material, except maybe, some hit recording Kinks, but treated differently to fit in a solo voice.Probably working with small groups I'd love to do this kind of thing, but you know how things are talked about, then droop. "

After the failure of its predecessor, "Lincoln County", "Hold My Hand" was released in 1969 as a stand-alone single, powered by "Creeping Jean" (which although not released on Kinks album, has become live). favorite of Dave Davies's.) However, like "Lincoln County", the single failed. It did not exist in any country, even in the Netherlands, where the "Lincoln County" failed to reach # 15. After the great failure of "Hold My Hand", Dave Davies ended his solo career, not releasing new material unrelated to The Kinks until 1980.

Author Andy Miller named "Hold My Hand" single "amazing."

Emily Hackett - Take My Hand (Wedding Song) (Acoustic Cover) By ...
src: i.ytimg.com


References

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments