Senin, 16 Juli 2018

Sponsored Links

Tyrone Davis - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time (Best ...
src: i.ytimg.com

" If I Can Relate Hands of Time" is a song by R. Kelly, released as the fifth single from the album in 1998, R. . This song is a sweeping ballad about a man wishing he could go back in time and improve his relationship with his girlfriend. The song is a top 10 hit on several pop country charts, while in the United States finished outside the top 10, peaking at number 12.


Video If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time



Video musik

The music video was directed by F. Gary Gray.

Maps If I Could Turn Back the Hands of Time



Success and legacy

The song has sold 660,000 copies in the UK and is one of its biggest hits in many countries, in Belgium the song is one of the best-selling and biggest records there, selling triple platinum. The song is certified Gold in the United States. The song has been closed by several artists including Ed Sheeran and also sung at talent shows. Rapper Mims took a sample song for his debut album Music Is My Savior on the track "I Did You Wrong".

Next sample

  • "I Did You Wrong" by Mims from the album Music Is My Savior (2007)

Later cover

  • "Hands of Time" by Sanchez from the album Simply Being Me (2000)
  • "If I Can Turn Back Hands of Time" by Deja Vu feat. Tasmin from the album Handbag Heaven. Against All Odds (2000)
  • "If I Can Turn Back Hand Hands" by Kesse (2010)
  • "If I Can Turn Back Hands Left" by Ed Sheeran (2013)
  • "If I Can Turn Back Hands Left" by Martin Yates (2014)

R. Kelly - If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time ✅
src: tv90s.com


Live performance

Kelly did not do this song very often, she did this song for the first time on live broadcast when she was in England at Top of the Pops. He more often featured this song when he appeared in Europe than in the US, the reason is this song is very successful there.

If I could turn back the hands of time - R. Kelly (Acoustic cover ...
src: i.ytimg.com


Graphics and certification


MWL Law (@MWLSubro) | Twitter
src: pbs.twimg.com


References


Tyrone Davis ...If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time....1970 ...
src: i.ytimg.com


External links

  • Lyrics of this song in MetroLyrics

Source of the article : Wikipedia

Comments
0 Comments